Saturday, September 19, 2015

Yellow Head Trail - Rosetown Introduction


Yellow Head Trail - Rosetown


Yellow Head Trail – Introduction





The Plan called for travelling to Ottawa ON from Burnaby BC on my Harley Davidson Super Glide Motorcycle along the Northern Yellow Head Trail. The route crosses British Columbia BC, Alberta AB, Saskatchewan SK, Manitoba MB, Ontario ON and Western Quebec QC. The return trip would be decided once I was finished visiting Ottawa.



As the late George Peppard said in his TV series of the eighties The A Team - “I love it when a plan comes together.” Well..., so do I, but things sometimes don't work out the way you expect them to. This was one of those times. Things did not come together on this trip as planned. As a matter of fact, my plan fell apart – big time.



Enjoy the story and learn by it. I hope that what happened to me never happens to you and if this story helps you from getting into trouble on one of your trips then I will be happy I wrote it.




John Evans




No comments:

Post a Comment